This how-to will discuss 3D printing customized guitar picks. Personalizing your guitar picks can be a fun way to get involved with 3D printing, plus it doesn't require hours of creating or tinkering to create something unique and original, just for you.
- Design you guitar pick in a 3D modeling program. There are many free programs available, such as Tinkercad, SketchUp, or 123D Design.
- You can also download guitar picks from Thingiverse if you do not want to design your own.
- Save or download the STL file
- Send the STL file to your home 3D printer
- Follow the instructions for 3D printing a file
- Once it's finished printing, you can try out your guitar pick
Note that ABS or PLA plastic guitar picks may end up breaking. For more durable, customized guitar picks, upload your file to WhiteClouds, a 3D printing service company, and we will 3D print it for you in optimal materials for strength and flexiblity. If you don't have a file, but have a drawing or concept, WhiteClouds can design it for you and 3D print it. Happy playing!